Breastfeeding Coordinator Training
This training will provide local agency Breastfeeding Coordinators with the information, skills and administrative tools necessary to implement and manage a WIC Breastfeeding Program.
- Describe the role of local WIC agency Breastfeeding Coordinators
- Describe how to conduct a breastfeeding needs assessment.
- Describe how to implement and manage a WIC breastfeeding program.
- Outline how to evaluate the breastfeeding program on a regular basis.
- Determine how to implement a family-friendly clinic environment.
- This training is intended for new local agency Breastfeeding Coordinators.
This policy is available for you to read during the registration process under “Terms and Conditions” prior to submitting your registration.